New 2017 Designer Boys collection is here!
The Designers Boys new 2017 catalogue has now been released, and their new collections are available through SmartSpace Interiors.
tutuapp pokemon go android
The collection is bigger, better and more diverse than ever, but still continues their commitment to not mass produce art. With over 500 pages in the catalogue, Gavin and Warren (aka, the Designer Boys) have collaborated with new and talented artists, photographers and artisans from around the world to bring you hundreds of new artworks for your home
Key to the 2017 collections are:
- A massive 3000 pieces are currently available across the collections
- Partnerships with Museum Victoria and the Royal Botanic Garden Victoria, tap into private collection and historic illustrations
- As nature continues to be a focus in design, the Designer Boys offer one of the biggest collections inspired by natural curiosities and organic materials
- A new line of metallic gold artworks, focus on “Metallic Luxe”
- Gavin and Warren have also extended their range of luxe canvas artworks, printed on the premium 400 gsm canvas and using the finest inks
- And, one-off hand crafted artworks (no two are the same) made from a rich mix of organic materials and shimmering metallics are also available.
The Designer Boys continue to go from strength to strength and this year there are three collections that particularly stand out to me. These are:
The gold embellished prints
There are 4 of these collections and I love all of them. Asara and Ludo are probably stand outs for me.
The East Cove Collection
These photographs by Peter Arnold are so stunning and simple I can see them working in many styles. I’ve pictured 3 of the 6 here.
Les Jardins Floral Collection
And finally I can’t get past this beautifully feminine floral print collection, classic and very elegant. Again I have pictured 3 of the 6 options.
As always, the Designer Boys artworks remain exclusive to the design trade, so contact me to express your interest in any Designers Boys art you might like to purchase. To see the full catalogue click here.